the worst

Monday, November 22, 2010 at 1:00am

a lot of things happen to my life
mostly a bad things
and i don't know how to handle it anymore

i can't tell how to start this never ending pain story
because there's no one could even hear it
i can't decide the way to end this
because i believe only God can end it

i try many times to be strong
i cover it with laugh, share and love
but it could never carry this sadness away
ever

Dear God,
please take my soul to a better place
please erase the unfinished pain
and please leave people the only good memories about me
i just can't take it anymore

i pray with my way
i play the games this far
i end it in God's hand,
anytime anywhere you want God

if you give me a long live
then give me once a happiness
that will end by the time i'm gone
and only when i'm ready

i never fear the reincarnation
i fear this pain that never end
and the time that felt too long
to discover what life's means

i just lost somewhere
and alone
and no one never knows why
they only knows this is my fault
and i'm the one to blame

no one could understand how sad i am
even God, i guess..

if i could choose,
i'll choose to stay in past
and no need to meet people who just fill my days with sadness,
even it's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment