containt 100% absurd

Monday, June 8, 2009 at 10:05pm

i feel weird today.
when i wrote this, i need to listen to the strangest sound but beautiful and honest.
so i pick -trespassers william : fragment-

and i start to listen to my self.

to the depth of volcanoes mountain, and there is a peace i found.
that can brought me a question about happiness,
follow me with the answers and drop me in like in a far far away coffee shop in the state that i never be able to stand before.
i walked in, and there's so many new faces that look at me like they never seen a creatures with two eyes, one nose and one mouth that just look alike them before.
how could?

i believe in reincarnation,

i believe that we died and move on to another planet and begin a good life.
learning by a mistake and try to built a new whole life without asking a permission to the past life.
and there, God is fair. if God did.
the poor become rich, the rich become poor.
the weak become strong and strong become weak.
and so on.
with one face. and so why we had that called 'de ja vu'.

i believe in universe,

i believe that we rotate, we breath, we have dimension and earth is not a lonely planet.
it has a friends, but somewhere with living creatures that we never seen before.
alien? i don't know.
why don't we called our human race as an alien in the point of view of aliens themselves?
we just ego.

i believe in what we called intuition.

it is a place where we start to believes in our self, believe that we could make something to remember. and make others cry.
i don't give a shit too much in technology.
but i use it as additional 'happiness'.

i believe in sounds.

i believe it as a history, a mystical adventures, an unseen period, an untouchable feelings.
and a liar to our self.
when sounds could camouflage our sadness, could pretend our smile, could manipulate out our thoughts and could give us a mystery about ideas.

i believe in drawings.

i believe it as something behind our dream, a part of our body that could spoke, a part of our loneliness soul and a bit of passions.
it is our mirror.

i believe in sky.

i believe it gives me a faith to pass the days, it make easier to let something bad gone,
it make a chance to us, to see morning pass to afternoon until the moon is walking by.
it make me believe that tomorrow will be better than today.

and

i believe in myself.
the one that could ever, EVER, known me better than anyone in my life time.
she would be the luckiest, she could be the worst.
but i cannot lie to her, i can only tell my whole story to her, and i believe that she will reply me.
she is a good writer, she is a good brainwash, she is a good pretender, she is a God to myself.
i cannot denied i fell in love with her everyday, i slept with her since i was born and i will die beside her someday.
she makes me believe in anything. but she filtered me with a good debate about what should i believe and what not.
she gives me a choices, a chances and an option about where should i lay my head on.
she pull me and push me everywhere, but she spying me. she take care of me so i could not fall down too hard.
she wipes my tears and gives me wise words to running my days.
she just win anything on me.
i rely on her.
she is the reasons i still breath and not to took a knife to cut my veins.
she never said no, she never said to me that i made a mistake, she never throw a fault on me.
she let me learning by doing and so learning by mistakes.

how could God create such a human?

how could God endorsed us with a brain and the thoughts and all the mystery that we couldn't ever think of?
we think something about limit, but there's no limit.
and again it just a tricks.
a puzzle that we should stick on until it finish,
and then we died. and no air will enter our nose, keeping our heart beating and there's no pulse.
how can God create that?

AND WHY WE HAVE TO DOUBT OURSELVES ?

it is our own savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment