just some writings

Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 11:13pm

i used to know how to have fun
i used to know how to escape hectic sometimes
i used to know how to sit back and relax myself
i used to trust somebody to handle something
but yes, recently, after i graduated, and after all the big secrets crushed,
i can't.

the past year, i could go crazy and escape to nowhere.

but i didn't.
i have to face the truth,
how cruel is life and it's became a part of me, in good ways.
i have amazing man that kept me respect to my life, him & family.
i feel thankful that God gave me a loving people surround me.

but still,

i need a break sometimes.
need to break the rules,
need to relax enjoying my young times.
to go out with my old besties
to go out with my friends
to go somewhere and reach dreams with them
i lost u guys somewhere
and how can i build it again?
when i even have no time for myself to go somewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment