stranger random thoughts, case closed

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at 4:06am

do you ever ask world for more?
do you ever weak and tough in the same time?
do you ever think of your mother?
do you ever see anything strange on me?

well those random questions and more, just trespassing on my mind second ago.

it's weird that yesterday, i had insomnia.
i slept 9am and woke 1pm.
and my body begin to weak and useless.
i moved all meetings after lunch.
met client on 9pm.
draw some shit,
and here i am now.

fully have no idea what will i do next after i typed 'next'.


watching those cats jumping around.

hearing my own typing,
see the smoke is all around.
i just can see dust pass my eyes.

i want to jump to america,

seeing everything different there.
take some missing puzzles on my head.
i need to go to somewhere
talking to stranger
and made up some fantasy to carry on my real life.

i want to take pictures

i think i'm crazy enough now,
i mean, real crazy.
or lazy?

i want to travel somewhere in past

watching old memories
when i'm kid
or just born.

what did i look like?

i never met my parents who born me.
but it doesn't matter.
it's life secrets.
i don't feel sad, even sometimes i do.
but i'm glad.
to be here.
next to you all.

hey, what this is all about?

life?
maybe i should stare on mirror.
what path i will cross
to be success?
or to be alone?

hhhh this notes is full of odd creatures.

don't read it
it drives you crazy and drown in uncountable strange questions.

i want to change my name to....

who?
any ideas?
just to make my thought straight again.
might be SKY, or OCEAN, or STAR?
geez it's getting blur in here.

gotta go now, stranger.

love you till i meet another stranger random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment