let this be a sculpture in our living room

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 10:16am

so lets walk away and forget each others name.
we're going to have to face the facts, things will never be same.
i'm looking up at the stars scattered across the stormy sky.
i think of all of our slowly moments and begin to cry.

i like you with all of my beat.
things just haven't been the same since we part.
i just can't stand how much there is about you that I miss.
i just want to hold you one more time and share one last kiss.

now I know what it's like to be alone.
now I know what it's like to have a broken heart of my own.
tell me will my heart ever heal?
all I want is to go back to when our time was real.
a time when i laid back to you
see you laugh when i know you never do that
see a little smile in your lips
those stories that u whispered to me
those big fight that proved how much you cares
and the last time i saw you, you just walked...

though I try so hard I can't forget,
it all comes back when I see your name,
a red blink in my phone,
no matter how hard I scream,
I just can't seem to erase.
all the long night's I've proved that I cared.
let these rains wash away this love we once shared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment