i wait, i see, i pray. for you - for universe

Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 10:27am

he came in my hardest part
saying hello and saying goodbye
i saw him several times in street
wearing those nike's shoes
an ordinary man with extraordinary knowledge
a rare and another coincidences
it was pain in the ass
i see him like i see future
a bright future
with a safe tunes
his calm smile makes me wonder
"can i go there?"'
or i just can sit and watch you walking away
from me, one day, you will.
we born to meet and vanish
please make me sure to stay
and to reach my untouchable dreams
it wasn't about age
it was about me
the very fucking wrong person to you
then i shall go
i'm the first who has to leave
leaving you in your realistic life
me?
i'm just the thrill, u said
i'm just the electricity, u said
i'm just passion, u said
i'm just no future, i said
i'm just here,
waiting for those chance
but i know it won't be any chance
stay there
i'll stay here
you run
i walk
look at me like you see nothing
look at me like you just see yourself
it was right,
when i said
"i didn't see anything in the mirror"
cause i know
i won't even be a picture in you
it was hurts so fucking bad
but i let it go
it was enough for me
to laugh in sadness
to cry in happiness
i don't want to be crazy
i want to be someone
for you
for universe
even i couldn't take you with me
life still have to move on
it was my precious moment in life
meet my destiny
a future man
a father
a grandfather of my grandchildren
but you've made for that lucky girl
and be brave
to took a chance on her
take care of her
like you take care of your heart
like you love your life
like you breath the air
like you always be a lovely person
be honest to her
cause she,
is the one you choose
is the one you gonna marry
is the one that cannot be replaced
is the one that precious just like you to me
is the one that hug you in your sick days
is the one that gonna wipe your tears
is the one that fill your empty bed at night
is the one that gonna give you, your dreams
to having a kids
is the one that gonna in your side when you die
is the one that always pray for you
is the one that always support you
please be honest

*

teach me how to forget you in one minute
try on me anything you like
and fall me like the rain
and don't try to give me hand to stand
cause i'll stand alone

*

i wait
i see
i pray
for you
for universe

we are positive & negative

No comments:

Post a Comment