i was wrong

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 8:45pm

all the theories, all the stories, all the idealist thought i had was truly force me back at the end.
i will stop searching, i will stop communicating, i will stop.

i just found that being that person is not always safe, i wasn't safe at the end, i was terribly lost somewhere. i thought i found my perfect life, but again, there's no perfect. there will be NO perfect.


i cannot accept but i still try to fix it. but yes, i'm dying to accept someone's excuse.

and yes it broke my heart. all i think before is about trust, about pure, about love, about life, about future, but in one second, it's all running away from me. my fault.

i kept trust my self to NEVER trust anybody. but i was in a big crush, and i forget. and now i realize that never leave MYSELF alone. never. never! i meant it.

guys don't leave your heart alone.

i'm still with you, but honestly i feel you as a stranger. i'm so sorry. just hoping it will getting better soon and just like nothing is WRONG.


but then, i'm trying to look cool, to look fine, to fix my heart and to keep move on.

and one thing i learned today is :
"There's no pure happiness in this world, same as there's nothing called perfect. That's reality".

and broken heart is not fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment