believing is harder than running one day

Monday, June 29, 2009 at 10:35am

there was a time that we all happier than ever, sometimes the more we happy, the more we forget the truth, the realistic world, the logic mind, the faithful heart and lose control in ourselves. why?

on me, the case is not that simple.

tonight, someone convincing me, that he really serious and take a chance on me, but why he would do that if we just meet a couples month ago? and why would i trusted all of his line came out from his complicated mind? and why would it makes me believe to take a chance on him too? and why would God meet me with this kind of -unknown- person that his life is even not in my scale and my radar?

one time, i believe that i will trust, that i will spend the rest of my life, i will share all the mind, i will flash our future with dreams that we'd talked. but every time i read someone's else notes, with the line of turning point, it makes me realized something, that they have a faith that those turning point will come and gone. and i do understand that.... "who the hell are u, Dee?"


i came to mirror, and i saw so many different things that maybe i could not fit to.

our world has come too way far until i lost mine. and when sometimes you are gone, i lost my track.
and asking my self, what should i do? which one should i believe?

i really want to believe, until sometimes i cannot sleep, i cannot eat, i cannot think, i cannot smile, i often cry, i sudden lost faith in you. it is really hard to see the beautiful moment we shared even just for a couple of months. but yes, there was you and me doing something worthed every second in our life.


but say yes too, to the phase of turning point that will come to us anytime soon that we will hated each other or maybe we will ruined the relationship. and sometimes, when i believe it will end with a wrong way or i felt not so good, it comes to real. and i hated it. i hate the way i think, it was like God listen to all the bad things that i ever think of.


so God please, don't listen to this shit. it just my thought or destiny, again?

and you, please, don't ever fake your self just for convince me. i don't like liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment