The Right Thing

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 4:07pm

i know i made alot of mistakes to alot of peoples recently.
but i need my space now. i need me! i need my opinion to be fight, i need my chance to be better, i need YOU to listen to ME.

i hate being somebody's personal consultant. i need a consultant.
i've been sacrifice anything to the one i loved. to my best friends. to my soulmate.
but i need you now, to sacrifice a lil time for me.
to choose, to think, to be alone, to be myself and the most important is to make a decision about my future.

i've thinking a lot. and this is the final, i need to go on my way. not nobody else way.

----------------

Again, God has playing with me. i hope this time is the right one.
i know that i shouldn't ruin someone's life. i should be patient. life is long a head me.

but i met this incredible creature,
that could change me,
could angry on me,
could cooling me down when i'm angry,
could share a moments,
share the stories,
share the knowledges,
share the smile,
share the laughter..

but then, this kind of people is like when you win $ 100.000.000 in your dream even more! and uncountable!

he said : money can't buy a relationship. i do agree.

and why i should finally find now?? not before?? not when i'm in 1st grade?
this is why i said that God has playing with me again.

i just want to thank God for what He's giving me.
i'm so glad, that when i thought i drowned, you sent me somebody to pull me up in the new world that bigger than before.

and this mankind, will be remain always.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment